Sunday, January 4, 2015

Party Planner or Personal Trainer? -December post

Today I have decided to start blogging well by today I mean it is 2am and I've decided to start blogging.
I have an overload of information I want to share with the world and I feel this is the best way!
The only question I ask myself is why the bloody hell am I choosing to do it now?
Right now is possibly the worst time,


Why?


We take over our new house today, which needs renovation work.
Yesterday I released to the public my new business venture of 'Royale Retreats'.
Our work Christmas party is this weekend.
Christmas it self is only a couple of weeks out.
I'm also planning and organising my engagement party which is in January.
Plus working my normal hours at Royale Fitness.
I feel like my head is about to explode but I think I love the challenge!!
As women why do we always seems to try and do as much as possible, keeping ourselves completely busy?
Is it by choice or instinct?


Some deal with this really well, while others fall into a complete messy ball of stress (me the last two days!)
But it is currently 2am and I've been awake since 12:30am (I know some of you can relate to this insomniac state) I'm motivated as hell - maybe slightly delusional and felt the need to write/plan/organise my day as a blogger, personal trainer, retreat co-ordinator, fiancé, home reno expert, party planner and apparently cleaner!!


So kudos to us women out there that don't get enough recognition to the multiple hats we wear day in and out, you guys rock!!


Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel x

No comments:

Post a Comment