Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dear Douchebags...

I’ve been going out since slightly under the age of 18 – I use to love it - dancing all night, partying with my friends and then getting some sort of greesy ass food on the way home. Back then I use to even be able to back it up and go out two nights in a row…. I have no idea how?!

As I got older I started going out less but one thing stayed the same.

The douchebags.

You know the guys who actually think they are all that? They will either not f*ck off or will always need to make some sort of comment wether its on your appearance, your attitude (I have little toralance for these people and my attitude may become a tad vulgar) or like the more recent comments on my ring such as ‘why am I allowed out?’ and ‘where is my fiancé?’ to my career which to them seems laughable.

I was out a couple months ago now – there was a group of us and someone asked what I did for work - I was around about 90% of people whom I train and didn’t even think twice before ‘personal trainer’ left my mouth.

This douchebag laughed in my face. He continued on to tell me how he isn’t a PT and would know more about fitness. Told me to get a real job. Then later saw me drinking a vodka soda and called me out saying as a PT I shouldn’t be drinking. THEN noticed my engagement ring and made the above comments.

1) F*ck Off – Who are you?!?

2) Oh my career is laughable? Please go on to tell me how you are an apprentice tradie making $400 a week working for someone else and still living at mummies house.

My old approach would have been to throw the closet object (This has happened in the past) BUT I’m much more cool and calm about these situations now and realised I can write an email about it and use your arrogance as content and you can’t do a thing and hey, it is even apart of my job.

Now who is laughing?

So how does this experience relate back to you?

We all have crazy ass ideas. Your dream to others may sound ridiculous (even laughable) SO?!? Doesn’t mean you back down and let negative comments ruin your passion – it is YOUR dream, not theirs. Their opinion is irrelevant. There will ALWAYS be douchebags walking this earth and I’ve learnt not to take offensive, instead I’ll continue to work my ass off creating super humans – you should do the same – do not take offensive work hard and make your dream a reality.


Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X

No comments:

Post a Comment