Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My own personal arms, back & core program - a MUST watch for sexy definition….

Hey gals!

Arm, back & ab definition is sexy – I love how it is both feminine but also strong.


One main component to having defined arms is shoulders – you know that ‘cut in’ definition around the middle of the arm, well that’s got a lot to do with shoulders.

Secondly, I don’t know about you but I love wearing backless numbers knowing my back is looking lean, with a hint of muscle – working your back will allow your posture to improve which gives you a more approachable and confident vibe.

Lastly core – I know many girls are on a mission for a flat stomach, yes this has a lot to do with healthy eating but there are certain exercise which I find speed up the process. Those lines down the side of your stomach are due to obliques or ‘side abs’ by doing weighted oblique exercises you’re able to target these muscles and you’re able to make them pop just a little bit more.

The above would have to be my favourite things to train! I LOVEEEEEEE upper body and core so I’ll made this video for you all – it’s not only a work out video but also an informative video which will give you correct technique, tips….

Enjoy and don’t forget to share this post & tag your training partner!

Click the link below to watch:


Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X

No comments:

Post a Comment