Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My SECRET go to recipes….

I LOVE simple & healthy meals that don't require a lot of prep work - if I read a recipe and it has over 5 ingredients OR I can only pronounce half of them I abort mission immediately - I finish work at 8:30pm almost every night so the quicker a meal can be made the better for me!

Don't get me wrong I CAN cook - I just feel like I'm better at other things like guitar hero, sudoku and training people. 

So as loyal followers I'm going to share with you 2 of my favourite go to meals - these meals require little prep work, they tick all nutritional boxes I need & they are super delicious! 

SECRET RECIPE NO.1 SPAG BOG 


What you need:
-500G Extra lean beef mince
-250g packet 90sec microwave basmati or jasmine rice
-1 Jar regular pasta sauce 
-Handful (the bigger the better) of spinach
-Small sprinkle of light cheese 

Method:
Brown mince in a non stick fry pan on a low heat. 
Add sauce and simmer
Put rice in microwave for 90 seconds
Add spinach to mince and mix
Pour rice into a bowl
Put mince into the bowl
Spinkle with cheese

This serves me and Matt with Matt obviously having a lot more then me and there is usually a small amount of mince let over for either wraps the next day or we give it to the dogs. 

I'm for real - THAT.IS.IT!!!!

SECRET RECIPE NO.2 SWEET POTATO & SPINACH FRITTA TOPPED WITH AVO AND RICOTTA 

What you need:

-100g sweet spud grated
-2-3 egg whites 
-Small handful spinach chopped

Method:

Mix together and pour into frypan.

While cooking make topping:
1/4 avo
1 tablespoons light ricotta
Smash together and serve as shown.

Makes one. 


SO easy I know!!!!

Give my two yummy & super easy recipes a go and let me know what you think! Don't forget to tag someone who would love this or share it for all your friends to see! 

Stay Strong & Stretch, 
Tel X

No comments:

Post a Comment