Thursday, February 19, 2015

Have a break, have a….

As you may or may not know I have been in the mist of booking Royale Fitness’ first Life and Fitness Retreat. Dates have been back and forth but it is finally official and finally locked in!

The first retreat date is:

JULY 19th 2015.

But hold on let’s rewind a little and go into why before we even think about where and what. Why the hell am I organising something in another country? What’s wrong with doing fitness here? WHY?

I am a seasoned traveller. I like to escape at least 2-3 times a year. I do this because my boss (yes I have a boss) makes it very adamant that we need to take a holiday every 3 months. To prevent burning out and to keep us motivated.

Not only from work but also from life. Lets face it life is a pretty full on concept, we didn’t choose to be born we just were and we are expected to grow up, get a job and a house, pop out a couple kids and hopefully later rather than sooner die.

And that’s it.

What you choose to do in that time between being born and dying is completely up to you.

I see it too often where someone works full time or part time in multiple jobs. Which isn’t a bad thing hard workers are hard to come across, but they don’t take time off. They don’t have time to have holidays they need to work. If they go on holidays they will only fall more behind in all their work and it just isn’t worth it!

I give this person max 3 months before they fully burn themselves out. They become tired ALL the time. Grumpy. Irritated. Restless. Unmotivated. Depressed. They fall into the cycle of alarm, work, sleep, repeat. Only to realise they wake up 20 year later in the same slump.

Hmmm sound like any one you know?

It is sadly all too common.

I wanted to break this. I WILL break this. WE will break this!

Which is where Royale Retreat came in. The purpose of this life and fitness retreat is to take you away from your world. Your comfort zone. Leave the country and escape to a beautiful island beach getaway. To teach you ways to live life to the fullest. Learn to grow. Become motivated not only in fitness but also in your career. Learn ways to deal with stresses. Learn how to relax. Learn it is okay to take time out and enjoy it. All whilst improving and expanding you fitness capabilities and having a bloody fun time! You will take things from this retreat that you will be able to use everyday. 6 nights and 7 days to escape from reality to learn how to deal with reality.

I want you to succeed in whatever it is you want to do. I don’t want to see anyone suck in the vicious alarm, work, sleep and repeat cycle. I want everyone to live. 

So that’s my why.

Stay tuned for part 2 which will go through the ‘what and where.’


Royale Retreats has limited positions, as I want it to be a small personal experience. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact myself on 0407050690 or via email  chantel.graham18@hotmail.com

Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X

P.S Here is the link for my FREE cellulite reduction program if you missed it in my last post..


http://forms.aweber.com/form/57/1918517557.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment