Monday, March 16, 2015

Commitment Issues;

What if I were to tell you that if you trained with me or any of the other kick-arse crew at Royale Fitness 3 times a week, improved your eating and added in a couple extra ‘secret’ tips that in just 12 weeks your body would look completely different?

You’d jump at the idea because written out so simply it sounds fool proof.

----Which in theory it is----

I am ALWAYS looking at ways to better my programming to help my girls achieve great things and the ones that remain focused and use their 3, 1 hour training sessions productively see huge results – they become faster, stronger, controlled and more flexible.

This side of things for me is easy I remain in control of what they do when they step into the gym – I know my programs are effective and are creating machines!

The hard part – although the girls are absolutely smashing pb’s many of them still don’t have their eating right.  And like most girls if your goal is to ‘tone up’ and ‘loose weight from low tummy, hips and legs’ training can only do so much - you need to combine your domination of training with balanced eating there is NO magic quick fix there is heaps of green leafy veggies, sweat and usually some tears.

We ALL know what is ‘good’ and what is ‘bad’ when it comes to food, so why don’t we bloody stick to it???

I say ‘we’ because again I’m human and I’m also guilty of reaching for the ‘bad’ because it tastes oh so good! 

We all said ‘I’m going to change’ - ‘I’ll start Monday’ - ‘This time I’m serious’ with the full knowledge that we weren’t going to continue for more then 1 week but for some reason we are okay with this?

We have serious commitment issues; SHORT TERM pain of eating well and training hard is too much to cope with rather then thinking on the LONG TERM pleasure of having a friggen banging body full of energy and life!

What if instead of starting over and over and over again we just commit and invest in ourselves intensely for a measly 12 weeks?

Well for starters you’ll not only have the energy levels of 2 year old who has had too much red cordial, you’ll receive ‘Have you lost weight?’ ‘Your looking awesome’ – people around you will notice –you will notice – you’ve made it!

The sense of achievement will only just be outweighed by the fact your body is looking THAT good you’ll want to walk around naked.

So let's do it.

It starts Friday – this gives us 2 days to write out a food plan and prep everything and also gives you a chance to ask me any questions and to sign up to my email list if you have't already done so by clicking this link:


http://forms.aweber.com/form/57/1918517557.htm

Questions via Facebook or Email chantel.graham18@hotmail.com


Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel x

P.S I have 2 HEARTCORE positions if you want to be apart of something seriously serious – just click and fill out this form:

No comments:

Post a Comment