Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tuesday Follow up – Commitment issues;

A lot of you jumped at the idea of 12 weeks to change your body completely; admitting you know what to do but just lacking motivation… CONSTATNLY!

Some got slightly confused thinking I was offering a personal 12-week program.

No.

Like I said you know that salads, lean meats and green leafy veggies are ‘good’ and cake, pizza, chocolate and take out are ‘bad’.

So it is up to you to turn this around.

But what’s going to stop you this particular time from reaching for the ‘bad’?

You need a reason – you can’t just say ‘I want to loose weight and tone up’. That’s what you said the other 15 times right?

Your reason needs to be strong enough to hit a nerve and make you realise ‘crap if I don’t make this simple changes now my health is at risk’

‘If I don’t make these changes now I’ll be the fat mum’

‘If I don’t make these changes now I’ll have to go on medication

‘If I don’t make these changes now my kids will learn my unhealthy habits’

‘If I don’t make these changes now I’ll have no confidence AGAIN come summer’

Your reasons and goals for the week ahead should be clear and simple and if it is fat loss that you are after:

-Add more ‘good’ eliminate more ‘bad’.

-Drink minimum 2L of water per day and eliminate soft drinks.

-Make all training sessions –NO EXCUSES. (or start training/walking/running just START!)

-Say no to dessert and ‘bad’ food in general just because they are there doesn’t mean you reach for them!

Just by simply adding these above tips you’ll notice massive changes in your body, energy levels and even skin!

Stay tuned for continual tips, motivation and recipes.

And I want to leave you with this:

Your body is in the exact condition because of the choices you have made.

If you are not happy or confident YOU can change this!

Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel x

No comments:

Post a Comment