Monday, March 2, 2015

How to successfully headstand (Video)

For those of you who have been following me for a little while now know I love a good headstand.

Why?

I mean, I’ve been told they are a ‘waste of time’, ‘stupid’ and just completely ‘useless’ and I should be doing something ‘pro-active’ with my time.

And with comments like these I know I must be doing something right... #hatersgonnahate


My answer is why not? They are a fun Yoga pose that requires strength, balance, focus and confidence. They can be progressed into cool and challenging variations and seeing people nail their first headstand is satisfying just as much for me as it is the yogi completing it. And hey if I get people addicted to headstands I think that’s one of the better addictions around these days!

Below is a link that will take you to my YouTube channel where I go through the basic steps to get your headstand happening… AND IT IS NOT THAT HARD!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiTzNSUtbhQ

Can’t wait to see pic's!

Stay Strong and Stretch,
Tel X

P.S Don’t forget to sign up to my email list to view these post directly to your email inbox – click the link below.


http://forms.aweber.com/form/57/1918517557.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment