Monday, August 17, 2015

FOOD PREP: Failing to preparing; preparing to fail.

 I’m not going to pussy foot around the topic.

Majority of girls following my blog want to become stronger, leaner and overall badass.

I don’t blame you I’m on the same mission.

I train hard. I eat well. Results show.  

I feel powerful, confident and that badass feeling emerges.


Problem is I’ll (we) fall a day behind when it comes to meals, training and goals – the consistency is thrown out the window and I(we) find my/our self on the couch with a block chocolate and eating out almost daily because I/we haven’t PREPARED.

Being prepared is one of the EASIEST ways to stay healthy and achieve your fitness/body-based goals.

What should you do to start?

PREPARE a plan.

Every Friday I’ll write out a plan of what I’m going to eat that up coming week. 

Saturday I’ll do my grocery shopping in accordance to my plan.

Sunday I’ll PREPARE 3 days worth of food (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)

Thursday I’ll PREPARE another 3 days worth of food (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)

Sunday is ‘prep-free’ day. I eat what I want guilt free, knowing Monday comes and my health meals will already be waiting for me!

Prepping on Sunday literally takes me an hour – this includes Matt’s AND mine lunches for 3 days – plus our late afternoon light meals before work. Our dinners are cooked fresh each night, as are our breakfasts.

Here is what I cooked this Sunday:

-x6 chicken breast – x3 for Matt’s lunches. X1.5 for my lunches X1.5 for my afternoon meal.
-x2 cups of 40 second brown rice for myself
-x2 sachets of 90 second basmati rice for Matt
-A heap of broccoli
-A quiche for Matt’s afternoon meal.

Now for the next 3 days we do not have to think about what we are eating we just grab, heat & eat!

Can you see how this PREP work leads to results?

You are not constantly torn between ‘I know I should cook some chicken BUTTTTT a burger would be quicker’ or left at work with no lunch so you go and buy a coke and baguette.

Give it a go – it will not only make your life easier but also keep you on track to achieve your health and fitness goals.

Stay tuned next blog is my current diet!


BTW be sure to click on this link to receive these blog posts directly into your email inbox to ensure you never miss any information!

>>> http://forms.aweber.com/form/57/1918517557.htm <<<

Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X

No comments:

Post a Comment