Tuesday, August 18, 2015

MY CURRENT DIET:

I get this question asked a lot; I’d love to tell you all its all-raw, organic exciting foods but it isn’t!

I tell people what I eat and I usually get an odd response like ‘really, that’s so simple?’

Which is probably the best why to describe it – I eat simple and simple works.

I don’t enjoy cooking and my baking skills aren’t that great to begin with so I try to avoid the kitchen as much a possible!! #badhousewife

Just real, fresh food. I don’t cut meal groups on purpose and I don’t think anyone should completely cull entire food groups long term – this is just what works for me personally.

So seeing as you are all interested in my current diet structure here it is:

Mon/Wed/Sat

Meal #1
½ oats
1 cup berries
½ banana
1 egg white
1 scoop protein

Meal #2
x2 scoops 7.2 protein shake
1 cup berries
½ banana
ice & water to blend

Meal #3
½ chicken breast
Broccoli
100g Brown Rice

Meal #4
½ chicken breast
Capsicum
Broccoli

Meal #5
No carb dinner  (Saturday night I usually go out for lunch or dinner)

Tues/Thurs/Fri


Meal #1
x2 scoops 7.2 protein shake
1 cup berries

Meal #2
½ chicken breast
Broccoli
Capsicum

Meal #3
½ Chicken breast
Broccoli
100g brown rice

Meal #4
Dinner with small amount of carbs

Sunday – I eat whatever I want. No this doesn’t mean I stuff my face with blocks of chocolate and pasta until I cant move! (okay, this may have happened a handful of times!) It’ll probably involve a trip to grill’d or out for breakfast.

I’ll also have 2.5-3L of water per day, either a soy latte or espresso daily plus peppermint tea with most meals.

Remembering I AM HUMAN – I fall of the wagon and before I even realise what just happened I’m walking out of foodies with a tub of ben and jerries but I’m always back on track with the next meal following the above structure – none of this waiting until Monday shit anymore!

So there you have it the exciting life that is my eating!

I’m always up for helping you girls over come any problems you have when it comes to food and training - no question is a dumb question so don’t hesitate to ask!


Don't forget to sign up to my email's to receive these blog post directly to your inbox to ensure you never miss one!

>>>http://forms.aweber.com/form/57/1918517557.htm<<<

Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X

No comments:

Post a Comment