Monday, August 3, 2015

It launches TOMORROW!

Sorry I’ve been MIA the last 2 weeks I’ve been on Royale Retreat in Bali (more on this Thursday) but I’ve come back super inspired and I’ve been looking at new ways to give out more information & guidance when it comes to the female fitness world…

One thing I know is that a lot of females DON’T know what to do when they are thrown into a gym environment, many end up walking on a treadmill aimlessly for 30 minutes (or maybe an hour if in a walk off with the person next to them.)

Or perhaps they don’t have time to get to the gym or want to throw in an extra session for the week and that’s where I come in!

I’ll be recording a workout video each week to share with my awesome followers – it’ll range from weights, at home circuits, cardio finishers, bum and leg targeted exercise, pilates core work and much more!

So you’ll have access where ever and whenever you need it!

You’ll just need to make sure you have subscribed to my email list – if you haven’t that’s okay just click the link below – if you have stay tuned as first video airs tomorrow.

>>>>>> 
http://forms.aweber.com/form/57/1918517557.htm <<<<<<<<

Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X

No comments:

Post a Comment