Thursday, August 6, 2015

Royale Retreat VIP PRESALE




Royale Retreat launched July 19th over on the beautiful island of Bali – it was a week filled adventure, growth and learning in every aspect of our lives – Royale Retreat, like many successful concepts started as an idea, I had seen other retreats and noticed none had exactly what I wanted and didn’t offer enough activities and knowledge – just a lot of free time and hefty price tags – from this idea I realised there was no reason why I couldn’t create something that included everything combining travel and fun whilst teaching, motiving and inspiring others to set targets and achieve balance in their life. 

While in the beginning it was only an idea I was always confident it would run well – and that was an understatement – the week was flawless!!! The team of 12 (including myself, co-host Georgie and our videography Glenn) set out and participated in activities that put us out of our comfort zone and left us feeling on top of the world – almost literally (surfing, stand up paddle boarding, snorkelling, various forms of yoga, pilates, volcano mt hike, team workouts, meditation, in villa sweat sessions, boxing, beach boot camps just to name a few!)






Along with the daily activities I also ran daily seminars on the body, health, fitness, balance, business and being – I taught the group how to create balance in their crazy lives to help achieve anything they set out do to – we went in deep to find out what makes us tick to dig out what we truly want. The whole team left inspired, motivated and are now a serious force to be messed with!

Now don’t get me wrong – although the above seems like such a lot to jam pack into 7 days everyone still had time to explore the island, practice their haggling skills and simply lay by the pool.

In creation of Royale Retreat I ensured there was the perfect combination of rest & play – it was absolutely astonishing to watch my idea become reality in such amazing form and with that said I’m VERY exciting to announce the realise of Royale Retreat July 2016 – dates are still being confirmed with the residence but it looks like the last 2 weeks of July.

I can however pop you on a PRE-SALE list – this pre-sale list does NOT ensure your position on Royale Retreat but it DOES ensure that as soon as Royale Retreat launches you will be notified immediately with all information before the general public so you can act promptly as I can only take a group of 10.

Please click the link below and submit your PRESALE form:





Stay Strong & Stretch, 
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment