Monday, June 29, 2015

1 week out - My First Fitness Comp


Got my nails done today so this email is taking me x10 longer then what it usually would!!!!

I’m UNDER a week out – where did the last 15 weeks go?

My head is spinning – there are so many things I wish I changed but I’m over all happy with how far I’ve come!

I’ve learnt so much - I’m ready to take stage and go back to normal living and dieting.

My carbs were altered last Thursday so I have been running on no carbs for 5 days now – how? I couldn’t even tell you – I’m mentally strong and just going through the motions – I am super tired struggling to make it past 8pm over the weekend and not getting up until 8am the next morning plus feeling like I need a nap mid day as well!

I’ve had to cut back work because I physically just can’t! Training is becoming strenuous even though it is lighter weights for more of ‘pump up sessions’

Still not nervous I think because there is nothing I can change now I’ve done the hard work and it is time to put it all together and have a grouse time on stage! 

Wish me luck not to fall arse over!!!!

Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X

No comments:

Post a Comment