Saturday, June 6, 2015

Have your cake & eat it too!

So Fri-yay was my birthday, I got extremely spoilt by all those around me and it really made me appreciate the awesome pack of HEARTCORE athletes I train, I’m so f*cking lucky to be able to associate with such inspiring, beautiful women each different in their own way yet coming to ME to help keep them looking fit, healthy and vibrant.

That’s a massive responsibility!

For many it would be too overwhelming – being responsible for the health and fitness of 75+ women, all of different ages, shapes, sizes and fitness level – to me it is a dream come true!

I love that each and every one of us is different yet many of us share the same insecurities when it comes to our body – we look in the mirror pulling our fat back thinking ‘this is what a thigh gap feels like’, ‘my thighs need to be smaller’ & ‘why do I look pregnant?’.

We criticise our appearance daily constantly reminding ourselves that we need to change this or look like that and what we currently look like isn’t good enough - instead of being proud and confident of how far we have come and the healthy changes we have made and the strength we have gained we choose to look how far we’ve got to go when reality is no matter what our body looks like (6 pack or not) we will never be truly happy until we change the way we see ourselves in the mirror, until we change the daily negative thoughts and criticism until we realise we ARE constantly improving and progressing from the person we were yesterday.

To change our body we must first change our mind and until we do this we will never be satisfied.

Apart of my goal as a coach and mentor is too lead of my girls down the path of greatness - a success for them is an even bigger success for me! I have their back and will do what ever it takes to get them to the next level and a lot of the time this isn’t in the gym – as mentioned above it is their mind (and those cheeky chocolate bars) BUT by applying all simple advice that I give man are they ALL stepping it up – EVERY SINGLE one of my HEARTCORE-IANS is an absolute machine (both physically and mentally) and watching them go through the transition is one hell of an experience so I just want to thank each and every one of you for being legends – you guys inspire me!

Well that escalated quickly this post was suppose to be about how this is the first year ever I haven’t eaten junk for my birthday hahah!!!

Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X


P.S Click the link below to receive these post directly to your inbox so you never miss out!

http://forms.aweber.com/form/57/1918517557.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment