Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Her magic secret for weight loss that actually WORKED!


One of my hardworking clients – lets call her ‘J’ – started chatting about work this week during our HEARTCORE strength component about how she was drained (whilst doing some perfectly formed push ups btw)

The conversation continued between the group and J explained how she has been working some killer hours - 64 hours (Mon-Fri) to be exact - she has a demanding job in which I’m sure she’s a bloody superstar at because she has the best advice on most topics, she’s full of knowledge, people skills and even more importantly she has her priorities straight and knows where she is going and that to get there she will have to work hard for it (both in and outside of the gym)

The thought of her doing a 64 hour week (and not getting paid over time) really resinated with me all night, not because it seemed like a crazy amount of work (which it is!) but because of the fact that she still makes EVERY training session – I could count on one hand the amount of sessions J has missed and when she misses them she will ALWAYS make them up.  She has never given me a shitty excuse as to why she can not make training, I mean f*ck I’d be excuse central if my hours were like that and unfortunately a lot of girls are.

But the more I thought about it the more it made sense – J is looking unbelievable – why? Because she asks for advice, listens and then applies.

She doesn’t over complicate the situation with excuses – she gets her ass to training 3 times a week and eats for her goals.

AND SHE GETS RESULTS.

Really simple.

If you REALLY want something you will find the time and work out a way and your excuses become irrelevant.

Put in the work get out the results.

Proud of you J – you’re a wonder women!

To the right are two photos - the first is J's measurements these were 4 weeks apart and the second is her progression photos - AMAZING I know!

Stay Strong & Stretch,
Tel X

P.S Don't forget to sign up to my email list by clicking the link below to ensure you don't miss any information you'll also receive a free cellulite reduction program instantly - Whoooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment