Wednesday, April 1, 2015

INTRODUCING...

Royale Retreat is close approaching and I would officially like to welcome Georgie (@fitwithgeorgie) aboard as my Co-Host and second trainer. 



I approached Georgie towards the end of last year with my crazy idea of starting Royale Retreat – although a complete stranger I felt as though she would suit the role perfectly. Her fun, vibrate attitude drew me continually to her instagram account and after playing tag team emails to finalise some finer retreat details I already knew her personality and fine set of motivation and fitness skills were exactly what Royale Retreat needed! Luckily enough Georgie is just as crazy as me and after meeting to discuss Royale Retreat she was more then willing to come on board! 

Click the link below to find out more about Georgie and what her super rad specialty is and to take a sneak peak in what will be Royale Retreat July 2015 –

We have ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT and will be the ONLY retreat of the year – so please do NOT hesitate! 




Stay Strong and Stretch, 
Tel x

No comments:

Post a Comment