Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WARNING: Harsh content open with caution.

You know when you wake up early to the sound of your alarm or finish work in the afternoon and you really don't want to train...

I mean you've got so much work to do..

You're sore..

You're tired..

You had a bad day..

You have bad period pain..

You just can not be f*cked.

Pushing snooze or sitting on the couch with your comfort food is so much more inviting - you've trained hard this week you deserve a rest.

Missing one training session won't make a difference anyway.

You'll make it up tomorrow.


Pause and prepare for harsh reality check. (Stop reading if you're easily offended) 






GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!! 






If you don't want to achieve your goals fine stay in bed push snooze 5 times in a row and put it off until tomorrow - be like every other person that has failed.

If you want to achieve GREAT things you gotta work for it and work bloody hard! Beat the norm - the moment when you your brain says no is when your body kicks in and says YES!

YES I want to look sexy, lean and confident!

YES I want to set a healthy example for those around me!

YES I want this and I'm willing to do whatever it takes!

Then get in your nikes and go sweat and go kick some butt

No it's not easy, there will be days when you just can not be f*cked - there are days when I can not be f*cked but I have goals and missing training only sets me back from achieving them - I want to look ripped - I want to look lean - I want to be the BEST trainer out and I want to look in the mirror and think damn I'm looking good!  

So next time you think about missing another training session because of a crappy reason think about these things and get your a** into gear or stay FOREVER fat, unhealthy and mediocre.


Stay strong and stretch,
Tel x





No comments:

Post a Comment